Pages

Sunday, January 8, 2012

Beautiful Power Assisted Bicycle

Nowadays there is a lot of talk about electric bikes. In my mind they definitely have a future, but I must say, I have never seen a truly beautiful electric bicycle. This may be something that is holding back their acceptance to many potential consumers. The other day however, I came across this motorbike/bicycle.



I have never heard of the brand before, but its a Mobylette,  a pedal motorcycle produced by the company Motobecane in France, launched in 1949 and produced until 1997. In my mind its a beautiful bike, I am sure you wouldn't get too far pedalling it, but you'd feel pretty happy with yourself cruising about on it. 


So i call out to all E-Bike manufacturers to try and produce some E-Bikes with a bit more style. 









No comments:

Post a Comment